What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the life enhancing solution to missing teeth and ill-fitting, uncomfortable dentures!
We offer dental implant solutions from one missing tooth through to full arch denture replacements using the revolutionary ‘All-On-4’ system.
Why The Old Surgery Dental Practice?
We are a multi award winning dental practice in Crewe, Cheshire. We use the latest in dental technology as you would expect, but it’s the attention to detail and care we show to our patients that makes a visit to our Crewe dental practice different.
Why not come along for an informal chat and you can find out more about how dental implants could change your life. Our highly trained team will be on hand to talk about dental implants, the options available to you and the different ways to pay or finance your treatment.
Free Consultation Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being run by The Old Surgery Dental Practice
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- The discount is not transferable and no cash alternative is available
- The Old Surgery Dental Practice reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this discount, the decision of The Old Surgery Dental Practice shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The OId Surgery Dental Practice reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- The decision of The Old Surgery Dental Practice in all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Old Surgery Dental Practice shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this promotion where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, unforseen accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts